Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Swarming by the brave Tampa FIremen

Here's something VERY VERY VERY interesting. After CaptainRuss over at TBO (here) mentioned that he was well aware of my lunatic ranting blog (LOL !!! yeah, russ, I'M the crazy one but you guys are the stalkers in bed with hummers) .... and called on his (alleged) fellow firemen all of whom are posting/reading at TBO on that post as only frat brothers will do together .... well, after he called on his brothers to swarm me all of a SUDDEN this admittedly extremely unedited video got a great deal of TRAFFIC. Oh yeah, I have posted at TBO MANY TIMES and never gotten traffic like this. Which can easily and quickly be PROVEN.
Now, it's public. Now, it's a matter of public record like no other I could done myself. YAY tampa tribune.

CaptainRuss: Is THIS swarming?????? (read these comments --- something novel --- one of them can actually SPELL === must be a catholic school educated boy)






Isn't that interesting how CaptainRuss got all this unprecedented traffic to my youtube???

Notice how they can't DENY what is happening but instead call me names???

LOL.

Tampa: built on the shoulders of ..... (certainly NOT giants)

WHAT DO yall refer to yourselves as? Stunted???




**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: