Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Get SOAKED !!

Yeah, I have a LOT of bad ideas. I really do. But, generally I cast those aside and only utilize the REALLY GOOD ONES. LOL.

Last night on my regular route home a car I've seen more than a few times crossed my path at San Miguel and Himes ... and SEE, I almost did miss this stupidity. They had to STOP IN THE ROAD and sit there for a full three minutes while I videotaped them.

Now, they've scaled up to threats written on the windows.

(in that soapy stuff that KIDS USE LOL but in this case it was the fireboy and girl friends)

Anyhooo..... W998lx Or Blx couldn't tell for sure because I turned away from them and the tag is dented .... maybe old and expired but dented because likely they haul their boat around behind the BIG BLACK OR NAVY BLUE SUV ... because you know they're ALL ABOUT BOATING AND STALKING AND INTIMIDATING. All they ever had to do was stop. That's all.
That they did NOT stop absolutely informs me that they are hating the fact that they HAVE LOST and will HAVE TO PAY ME as I keep assuring them. IF I'll even TAKE money. LOL.
Anyway .... here's what they said:

(what'd I tell you about messing with Tampa and messing with the whole trailer park)

The right side window said Mess With Us BAD IDEA The rear window said GET SOAKED.

All in all not threatening .... but also very pointed. Violence in a can.

I have a LOT of bad ideas but I'll save the best ones up and use them on you.

Listen, you all are the victims of a little experiment. Here's the deal: I purposely went OUT OF MY WAY for over a WEEK to not go anywhere near you and you (as expected AND predicted on videotape) just about JUMPED THROUGH HOOPS to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to stalk, intimidate, frighten and harass my family.

In brighter news, the Tampa Masons have been designated as the devil worshippers they are !!!

YAY !! Someone went out and painted six six six and other slogans pertaining to masons all over their shack on Memorial. LOL>
The response?? This is sad, from people who don't understand what we're about.

No. We understand.

I have things to do and I've been busy but never fear, I'm not out of great bad ideas EVER.
OH and I WON'T be calling his judge but I could. Shows who is the better person (as usual)
Be interesting to see how that pans out.


**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: