Sunday, February 3, 2008

How I carved the Firemen different so far

You know, of course, how I'm always talking about all the pics and video I have of these stalkers following me here, there and UP EVERYWHERE. When I'm at the office they create fake emergencies, send in the worst perverts or have some 'foreign' (LOL) student pull the fire alarm by mistake. But arrive in no hurry and wave TO ME. Yeah. It's a stitch in some ways. I'm rich. This constant flurry of activity around me does SO confirm this.

I thought it would be humorous to remind all that FIRE is a UNIVERSAL color : I think it's like uhhhhhhhhhhhhh RED. And green for go and .. you know. So, I have pictures of all the buttons the errrr 'foreign' student had to bypass TO PULL DOWN the RED RED FIRE ALARM. It's too stupid to be believed.
I feel so stalked.

In turn I have endeavored to make the fireBOYS and GIRLS feel so ... what's the word??? Transparent??

No.

Revealed. So, I started not just videotaping them but taking direct pictures of them as they stalked and surrounded me. Figuring they're so clubby and proud, yknow...
AND, again --- the mice from the men.

Here's the reaction. Oh and to the brother who owns the tinted window business ... yer SO welcome. Share the love. Not for me every fire boy in tampa and pinellas would still be riding around with their windows down glaring at children and women who OWN THE MOST VALUABLE PROPERTY IN TAMPA FLORIDA. Of course, now they try another tack. Try THIS. L O L

And, is that SHAME causing you to hide behind your TOO DARK TO BE LEGAL WINDOWS, fellas??

Feel down deep and identify that .. I'm pretty SURE it's SHAME.

Anyway, I love instructing them. If I'd had them in elementary they wouldn't BE the creepy stalkers they are today. I take that back: It's downright disgusting to observe how many of my 'old friends' have evolved into nothing more than 'stalkers for the man' because, oh yes, baby that's WHAT YOU ARE. No more. No less. Doing WHAT YOU ARE TOLD ALL DAY LONG.

How's that working out for you???


There's a STALKER HIDING BEHIND THAT GLASS and YOU are paying him somewhere in the excess of FORTY FIVE THOUSAND A YEAR FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE even if he goes to prison for child RAPE.

And you wonder why I am disgusted with people.

Not just THEM.

YOU ALLOW THIS.

**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: