Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SEPSI PAPPE

UPDATE: then right after I hit post he takes a cell phone call into the study area... hmmm cause like I said, I know i"ve never seen him here before EVER and so someone would have had to tell him about that .... uh huh. Anyway ... I'm sure he's aware that I"m going to get his tag and there's also a pretty damn good looking sheriff in the building. YUM. Nothing wrong with a girl walking around talking on her cellphone now is there? Because... like I am ... so harmless. But I've watched how they try to turn it around. She's living in her house, wearing the wrong clothes, dresses too sexy, tells on us for stalking her, trashes us publicly ... posts our photos ... DAMN STRAIGHT. IF any decent women would have ANYTHING TO DO WITH YALL none of this would be possible. Women, by their silence and helping you CONDONE THIS ACTIVITY. Nazi families .... the family who stalks together has a whole lot of info on each other ... LOL.

Wow. Amazing all the places to sit in here and this future firefighter current stalker chose the ONLY one directly in my range of sight. Many photos. Isn't it amazing??? Cause I know I've never seen him here before and ... well, yknow at this point, no one believes in THAT MANY COINCIDENCES.

Sure and like everyone else in the world he has every right to be here but it's well-established that my blog is well-read by MANY MANY firefighters and city admin so this is A CRIMINAL ACT IN COMPLICITY WITH OTHERS> The VERY DEFINITION OF RICO.

And, as well, he's the usual big thug, poor nutrition TOBACCO OR GUM CHEWING >>>> a video would really be better and appears to be related to ... (i think they're ALL related) the fellow who stalks me but then hides/lurks in the bathroom. I'm going to get this guy's tag, too.

Maybe because they read about themselves on my blog they want to rub shoulders with something CLEAN.

Gad. I wish you could see this dude chewing .... like he has bones or some shoe leather or something..... reminds me of that fellow Randy and his ice cream cone ala the Masons and the... what are those other guys ... OH YEAH the SHRINERS.


Who EVER KNEW it could be so interesting to OWN the MOST VALUABLE PROPERTY IN TAMPA FLORIDA??

Hey, I'm well aware that yall are OUT OF TIME.

AND, out of TOUCH, too.

Someone should tell this guy that cud-chewing is strictly for the pastures. He's got all this stuff piled up to study but .... I don't think he can read.


Now seriously, from the angle I am sitting SOMEONE HAD TO TELL HIM WHERE I AM so that he could get THE ONLY SEAT NO THE ONLY ONE directly in my line of vision .....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is VERY VERY VERY SCARY.

What's got yall so tangled up??

OH yeah that's RIGHT.

YA LOST


DEAL WITH IT.

So far that's meant more threats to burn down my house, new neighbors (YAY I LOVE THE FRESH MEAT NEW SPECIMENS TO EXAMINE YAY) and a little more poison.

Wow, the power just SURGES from this guy's jaws. I swear if I put my briefcase up there in front of him he would chew through it in a matter of minutes.

WHO will you send tomorrow????

Someone vewy vewy bwave. Only the bwavest will stalk a lil girl and poison her pets and follow her child around ... ONLY THE VEWY BWAVEST.

I should go pin a medal on him.

Or it.


**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: