Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Just when you think people can't BE any stoopider they prove you wrong. This post could also be entitled WHAT YOU GET FOR STALKING PEOPLE AROUND ONLINE is reading what you have no IDEA what the person is looking for. THEN you climb your ignorant selves in your big red deathboxes and personal vehicles and stalk said person down the interstate and around their home. Making it obvious that you have AN INTEREST in what is to come in the certain trial of ..... the fireman's nephew. So, what you've MADE CLEAR is that AS A GANG you try to frighten people in to ..> WHAT???

Here's what you get: STOOPID. The rotund city mama was LYING all ALONG. Which is highly proven by the fact that ..... well, we'll have to see about that. TWO: People really ARE NOT LIKE YOU. You are the scum rats and gangsters and other folks really don't CARE.
So, what's the MOST interesting thing is THIS: If you were ALL THAT what is that kid doing facing a LIFE FELONY and you back to stalking me around because I go to read about it on the WEB????
I am going to put the videos here. Yes, I am ... and THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Maybe you should spend LESS time with your dirty noses up my butt and MORE TIME trying to figure out how to recruit some folks to a. be smarter b. a lil more stealth c. get over your swagger d. get a life of your own e. pay attention to your OWN backyard.
I swear to God I really can't believe how stupid people are. It's really REALLY obvious that the fire dept only requires a GED to employ people.

What complete and utter thugs and morons.

With some notably fine exeptions.

You really need to keep yourselves UP OUT of my internet doings ergo (I KNOW you're addicted but you really need to try to kick it) you'd cause yourself so much LESS stress.
If I want to walk into a courtroom or call a state's attorney I have both a phone and a knowledge of where the courthouse is.

AND, a bunch of firepigs in their big death boxes are not going to change anything I do. If only you would FACE THAT.

I have a reputation. Your problem is you can't see past your own filth.

Mess around with my house or car again. Go ahead.

Here's an old saying: When you're IN A HOLE: STOP DIGGING.

It's interesting how that was a birthday present on both ends.

I feel bad about that kid. He could have been ANYTHING. His mother should be strung up.


**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: