Thursday, April 24, 2008

Interesting information Pinellas Firemen

So, today I confirmed that the below gentleman is a Seminole Fireman and either was and/or KNOWS whoever was driving their departmental SUV on 113th ave today. He made to yaw out in front of me (in a u turn) you know how people do (similar to what the sheriffs do) and you have to slam on your brakes? Then he waited until I drove by and negotiated his turn and then as I braked to wait for him to pass to finish the documentation he u-turned again back in the other direction.
Emergency or something, I'm sure. ANyway, I got most of it on video and I know they only have one of those trucks so whoever was driving it at approximately 12:55 pm today is an even bigger felon than his cohorts.
I'm sure they have a record of that which will be destroyed. That's okay because here's what's going to happen. I'm going to place here the video of the Tampa firemen stalking me after I talked about the trial of the Tampa fireman's nephew and his life felony.
It's incredibly clear video.
Gotta go download moviemaker and get it all figured out.
Anyway ...
This same guy used to just drive down the street on the other side. He's upgraded to terrorizing citizens, now.

So, it's good to know you're reading here.
Lots of others are, too.
Your reactions are about the size of what one would expect from a bunch of pre-felons with GEDs.
Go save a life.

**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: