Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chiari TAMPA FIREMEN AND REAL ESTATE

Here's some interesting factoids known only to REALLY WEALTHY PEOPLE who own property in the gambling area and whose neighbors move back in, hang a porch swing, do all kinds of stuff to make their home comfy, move in about ten people then have the cops over ten times just as I arrive and leave (EVERY TIME) and then BOLT like gypsies in the night. Leaving behind their relatives sprinkled throughout the hood and one paper-thin man who is going so far in to prison that he will never see the moon again for spraying toxins in my yard, stalking me and just for being GP icky ..... and not manly enough for me. Or anyone, it appears. But, he must be murderous because he gets all kindsa biker respect. Oh yeah, that's right. Manly and murderous they go together and you know that jason kane is still loving me he'll be loving me ALLL WAYS .... (not) he DOES send a lot BOY to follow me back and forth every day. They lie in wait to be sure I see them. It's VERY dangerous considering everyone else is going the normal speed but they can't do anything right so today they get seven out of fifteen but the "LADY" and I use that term loosely, stalking fire lady gets an eleven of fifteen because her west siiiide timing was SPOT ON. I mean ... (237058)

Anyway ... the term home invasion and sex offender keeps cropping up .... I want to explain a bit about how that works. Say you have a child who works regularly with youth. Say all the sudden he attracts a young-ish girlfriend. hmmmmm but back to the youth. LOL. You watch him on this program for nigh on four years ??? Oh, at least three.

Dozens, maybe a hundred kids come and go, the class size stays the same (rosters !!! LOL) you watch the troublemakers drift in AND OUT. Suddenly TWO OR MORE (maybe three or four or five) Tampa firemen and their wives are bringing their children to this program. And grinning their big, sick sharky smiles. This, my friends, is them BUILDING UP A WITNESS BASE.

Anyway .... more on that when I have time. Please instruct your children not to go alone with 'non-family' children anywhere until we beat these ugly dirty disgusting PIGS back under the slimy rocks they crawled out from under. As well, FOR GOD"S SAKE DO NOT GO TO CHURCH WITH ANY OF THEM. EVER. EVER> EVER.

Anyway, if suddenly you notice a big crowd of nasty republicans around you ... beware... they're trying to set you up .... document them. Then rest easy. They're just nasty mean .... and a united club but they've already lost.

Okay, back to chiari, tampa firemen and stolen tampa realestate. (which is REALLY the same subject as above)

I'm getting ready to do some youtube videos because the one my other partner posted upsets them VERY much . ... they are calling him nasty names and all manner of terrible stuff. Whoo. Looks like it's time for more videos.
Meantime it's nice to have such nosy neighbors and such blanketing firemen and such so that I do not have to worry about anything happening to me or mine. They keep such a close eye on me.
That's probably what jason is up to because if anything were to happen to me or mine in our cars he'd be the first suspect so maybe he just has his lotboys lurk for me so that I feel safe and protected. I'm sure that's it.

Now, back to Chiari .....

Remember over to Tampasbackdoorways we've got a mini-series running about faked up man made, MSM promoted diseases?

Well, the other day we blogged Chiari, ... it's ALLEGEDLY an extremely rare disease yet when it hit the st pete times in less than TWELVE HOURS every single person who had commented HAD the disease, or had TWO CHILDREN with teh RARE DISEASE. (see link below)

Not only that the lady who is starting the Chiari club (LOL) is a FORMER REALTOR or somehow involved in real estate.

LMAO !!
It gets BETTER.

Her last name?

It's the same as the guy who owned the property that the firemen like to run over and intimidate other people from buying.

I told him this on the phone. After I talked to him the first time and he spent a lot of time with me. Very nice guy. I tried to find out if HE was a fireman but he claimed no .... HOWEVER, the next time I talked to him I could tell he put me on speaker phone. Now, that's all well and good and could be totally innocent but seeing as he then moved in some down and out family and the cops have been there twice or more I think they're trying to degrade the neighborhood AGAIN, huh??
YET he claims the house appraised for CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND WITHOUT the empty lot that sat nicely next to it ....

Now, WHY would a guy put that much work in to a house worth THAT MUCH MONEY (scam!@!!!!) AND THEN rent it out to people who are obviously unemployed with no visible means of support and also legal problems. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Which, apparently ... the firemen approve of heartily.

Oh, here's where it all ties together with a big RED BLARING LYING BOW.

Miss Chiari and he share the same name.

LMAO !!!

Real estate investor (with son he talked of A LOT) .... former realtor with CHIARI the fake disease, Tampa firemen wandering all over the property and glaring at prospective buyers.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Can anyone help me with the math here/??????

The reason why I get so angry at this is that they list as symptoms the same symptoms as one encounters VERY TEMPORARILY from whatever toxins tehy are using around homes and cars which I strongly STRONGLY suspect is fire retardant, nerve gas or some type of pesticide. Sometimes it has a cat urine smell. No. not meth. At least not anymore.

So, they are trying to get folks to go to the doctor, get diagnosed with these fake diseases, pick up their homes cheap after they kill them through 'treatment' and there you have the final circle of the nazi death camps right in the home next door.

I FOUND TWO MORE VICTIMS TODAY on BALLAST POINT BLVD. NOT AT ALL ODDLY this is less than three blocks from the local stalking errr fire station.

STOP MURDERING PEOPLE.

FIX THE WATER.

The water is worse than ever. Luckily it seems to mix very well to make VERY strong concrete.

Make sure if Republicans or firefighters or cops or south tampa religious (LOL) folks pile up around you that you document their each and every move.

They're setting up a witness stand. Don't let them get one over on you.

I'm all about witnessing. LMAO.

Isn't it interesting how all these names, positions, investments, interests and firefighting fit together????

OH and look, I almost forgot. ..... amazingly this ONE WOMAN managed to get our good governor, charlie christ (purposeful misspelling) to declare the ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE chiari awareness month. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just love the attention.

Yes, any attention I can get to these murders and thieving is GREAT. Other than that, not so much. I'm a very private person which is why the stalking is supposed to bother me. It just doesn't.



**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: