Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Four People Dead

Two of whom I knew pretty well and all that you can think of to do is STALK ME and threaten me with heart attacks. Gee, you mean just like you MURDERED MY SISTER??? MY MOTHER???? I know about all the rest, too.
Gee2a
xa00596
xa7423 (i think)

24013 #998
MHZ45P

The last two amazingly enough (WHATEVER) met me at swann and wherever and had one of the endless emergencies....

And, that folks is how they respect your dead.

That's how they respected MY dead, too.

While I was grieving those dirty wads of nothingness stole from me, poisoned me, tried to diagnose my child with some illness or another stole from me, wrecked my car like five or six times, stole from me, sent people into my life to frighten me, banged down my door with one scum bag or another, climbed on my roof with materials to ROT IT. Crawled under our house and kicked pipes in ..... broke windows, did in the brakes on FOUR CARS, did in the engines on THREE cars, killed two more people in my family and damaged family relationships and selectively prosecuted my loved ones.
Yes, those west siiiiiiiiiiders ... they shore DEW stick together, with the bikers, the carnies and all the rest of those running this one cow town of a dump.

It's YOUR FAULT >>> ALL OF IT IS YOUR FAULT.

You dirty disgusting PIGS.

You make me sick.

It's not enough for you that people have died, at least one an innocent bystander. Children, wives, mothers, fathers, FRIENDS and other loved ones left to grieve never to recover.

So, who had it IN for him???

Who said 'hey, he's THERE WITH YOUR WIFE RIGHT NOW?????????????????????'


WHO WAS IT???

Find the last person who saw 'the nut' before he died and you'll have your TRUE murderer.

You make me SICK.

You bother my child again and see what I'll do.

Already as soon as I get a chance all the sepsi stalkers are going here.

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

God speed to those who were sacrificed, one of whom I have known for WAY TOO LONG for you to decide whether it's up to me to find out or not.

The others of whom were probably too good to hang around the likes of you in the first place.

I love how Jefferson and west siiiiiiiiide fit in to all of this.

I warned you to leave me and mine alone.

MIND YOUR OWN BACK YARD.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

PAY ME FOR MINE.

You burnt the hardware store down.
EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Oh and the one jerk on the interstate in his personal vehicle.


AND 700 down my block again.

Him such good buddies with my neighbor he comes to intimidate me no matter whether they fake up a call together or not.

whatever, dude.

I didn't even bother looking at you.

Ya feelin me?






**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: