Sunday, June 22, 2008

seminole florida tampa florida firemen stalkers

so you know .... they're coming with a VENGEANCE.

With the death of chris artigas it appears they have become emboldened. That or whatever.

Which is sad.

And puzzling.

Are the little west siiiiders stabbing the innards out of the elder west siiiiders and it takes me to point it out/?
Interesting thing I noticed with the bayshore/west tampa allstar league.

You feelin me???

Westsiiiide marries bayshore and umph. I so get that. I got the whole (hole) carney marry biker connect for fun, too.

Man, yall don't really have any idea what's going on do you?

Well, doesn't much matter to me; eventually I'll hit on the right button. Meantime, Mr Seminole bathroom stalker dude and the rest of you sepsi and tampa fellows?

Be watching EVERY day. You'll see yourself here eventually.

Toldya and toldya.

Was it really necessary to break my stuff?

How many years will it take you to catch on to the fact that you are not handling this with any .... ummmmm (trying to think of a word we can all understand ....) ..... any .... okay, brains.

You don't think, you just do.

It's stupid.
I smell it.

And, you lost and you're just shoveling over the ashes now.

AND, you might again appraise yourself of the ability of cigarette lenses and back up batteries on dvrs and cameras.
yep.

I want to laugh but I won't.

Come on back in my house.
You know that's fifteen years each count, right?

ANd, there's the whole problem of the fireman in your driveway which either means he's a dope fiend OR a burglar. Neither of which bother ME but ... well, it might bother you when he goes after yo mama while you're cooling your heels.

love ya !



**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: