Friday, June 6, 2008

SEMINOLE FLORIDA FIREMAN STALKER

OK. As promised, the little slither-er fixed my hose and so I am removing your photo.

My tire was tampered with, two locks on my property and my home was entered. etc etc etc.....

However, I REALIZE that cannot be taken back.

Nonetheless, what could be fixed was and that was making me angry.

Now, here's the deal. I feel what you are putting on my car engine and in my home. IT WILL CEASE IMMEDIATELY along with the rest of your nefarious activity around myself, my property and my family or the picture goes up EVERY EVERY DAY.; Not only that but I'll start printing this and the others and dsitributing them and posting them across the blogosphere.

I've told you before but now I am telling you for what will DEFINITELY PROVE to be THE LAST TIME: IF you continue your criminal and or irritating behaviour around myself and/or anyone in my family I'm DONE giving you room.

I'm so disgusted with every last one of you.

You are welcome. I do not give a FLYING F if you have to lie under my car and around my yard and loved ones day and night, night and day I WILL hold you responsible for anything that goes wrong.

You CAN stop it.

You WILL stop it.

NOW.

ALL OF IT.

you are welcome for the removal of your photo.

As well, I'll take down all others on the quick change in tactics (and FOREVER) ...
I have seriously turned a corner here and i see the enhanced stalking.

I'd suggest you knock that off.



I REALLY thought yall had learned. DUDE, this is what your fellow Tampa firemen and errrrrrrrrrr women, the carnies, bikers, paper thin man, the hood latinos (not the good ones LOL) and the assorted city sanctioned gangsters think of you ..... NOTHING.
Because this is for the air let out of the tire, the hose, the tampered with front door lock, the tampered with gate lock, the kicked over plants .... ummmm what else? I'm going to be posting the videos to thank the rest of you for the air and the other such and stuff. I have a feeling this is about to go DOWN AND DIRTY. That's jake with me .... I'm great at this game. I tolerate your interstate stalking and your stupidity but that's all. I'm NOT AT ALL tolerating what you're doing around my family ... you just haven't figured that out yet ....

little man, it ain't MY FAULT that you are stupid.

I'll be looking through the cfs for the sepsi dudes and their thug selves are going here, too.
Sir, I realize it's NOT fair but you are THE ONE who brought yourself in to teh picture. No ONE made you come in there and glare at me.

I told you WIPES NOT TO STEAL FROM ME and to leave my belongings alone. If your ged selves can't make the connection, tampering with someone's belongings is teh same thing as stealing from them. I'm not NOT taking time from MY day to post who did this. YOU DID THIS. YOU DID THIS THE DAY YOU AGREED TO JOIN YOUR GANG.

So if you want your picture taken down tell those scum bag friends of yours to slither back into my yard and fix what they did to the hose and then to stay AWAY from my doors and the entire rest of my yard and family.

Kay ... enjoy your weekend. see ya next week.
I'll be checking the hose soon as I go home. Oddly enough the OTEHR ONE was just FINE. Yknow?
oddly enough.



**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: