Wednesday, June 11, 2008

your perp is stalking me again

sometimes i talk about that mason that stalks my child and I .... today he made another appearance. (been so long him in his nadless existence) I can only conjecture that it has somethign to do with a. what happened in my home and on my mattress ... which would be the second time that particular substance. b. the sexual offender thing ... c. i accidentally revealed his and his fellow masons role in the death of the innocent bystander d. hit a nerve with him murdering my sister. e. he has an EXTREMELY unhealthy interest in my MINOR loved one and his place of employment. It's like the fifth time on video he's followed him right into or out of work along with his freak friend on b.
Here's the interesting thing(s) ... he has a really bad memory because I don't care WHO he blows but I have tons of video and then public record of him approaching me and minors in public over and over again.
Today he followed me into THE SAME PARKING lot and then exited his vehicle staring in my direction. I, of course, was videotaping him because a little butterfly told me toBUT from where he came he could not have known this. AT ALL. Which is very obvious on the videotape, ace.

That wasn't good enough. After he pretended to 'just happen to notice' that I was videotaping him or anything else in his direction, of course. lol. he went and lurked beside a garbage can. Also interesting was how two tampa cops (endless stalking by them the last few days) were parked there when I pulled in.
What? Was this brilliant light of murderous activity hoping that I would WHAT? Drive by videotaping him as he skulked by the garbage can so he could call the police and say WHAT? TO HIS BUDDIES? Some one is videotaping me. . because well, hey that is LEGAL. I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, it's way more than weird that I pointed out how easy it was for someone to have taken out the three victims of bell0-garcia but taht someone probably pointed mr. bello garcia in that direction.
I haven't seen this guy since I put his pic and tag here MONTHS ago.

Yet he popped up to lurk beside the garbage can.
I had something in my eye and had to park again ....

anyway, it's going here.

ya gonna get kadyk and sue me? Good because I think that would be a great idea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his neighbors.

Everyone circling the drain.

I want you to make your move.

I want you to put your best against my best.

So far I've done NOTHING while you have worn yourself to a frazzle.

And, yeah, my health is GREAT.

I hope you know I have the video, the mattress, the futon and the stuff ..... and I'm not the only one.

When you ask a lady to dance you should be very sure her partners don't mind.

tsk tsk.

Good lord and WHAT is your wife ON????

She looks heavily medicated. Did you leave her off at the rest home already??

You stalk me again, buddy.

I've got at least fifteen videos of you and three public records of you ..... and that guy you have terrified. Wonder how he'd do under oath?

Proud to see you have what you consider to be cajones.

I've got a lil surprise for you later.

I hope the firemen stick it right UP YOU.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that this fellow knows who saw Mr. BG just before his fatal visit to elm.... drive.

He SMELLS< LOOKS IS EVIL.
What kind of non-evil person cripples others and stalks women and children around???

Dude, it's VERY OBVIOUS on video (surprised you show up by the way, I expected you not to appear like a vamp or a ..... THING) that you walked out from between cars trying to start something ... it's VERY obvious.


**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: