Thursday, November 1, 2007

Laziness Incompetence

You could tell that the Tampa Firemen at least in MY HOOD were visibly relaxed this morning. Comparatively. I knew they could not keep up the pressure for a prolonged period. Number one I've NEVER seen them even wipe off a truck before. They were pulling those things in to the street and washing them SO MANY TIMES COINCIDENTALLY with my driving by that the city is going to have to repaint them. Waste of water. You could tell they weren't washing the whole truck or anything. Very desultory, resentful posturing going on. Except for one chick. I really believe that some of them are oblivious or 'good germans.' Choosing to ignore what is being done to others so they can live in peace. So, I took pics. I always do. Documentation is very important. LOL.

At any rate, as long as I've been hanging around my 'hood this same business has been there (photos in a bit). I've had MY OWN car there. He's a great guy. A very well-respected mechanic in his field. The thing that tells his story is all the commendations and contracts from the city. He's in deep. Course he could just be a businessman. But, let's say he fits in one circle of the Venn diagram at least. Which doesn't stop me from respecting him as a human being. Although I KNOW that on some level --- there's some knowledge. Like with TOO MANY of you. You disappoint a fellow American for yourself. How about when I'm gone and there's no one left to stand with YOU but THEM? good luck.

Anyway, you could tell they were relaxed and it didn't take too long to figure out why ..... LOL !!!!! (less that a minute!!)

You round the corner to the real world and here is THIS. LOL !!!!! They've done this SO MANY times. Yall can't BELIEVE how many vintage fire vehicles these lords of the SS army (otherwise known as good south tampons(NOT ALL) and Masons, Shriners and Firemen have tucked away) One day they stole something from me. By the time I got to my attorney's office there was one across the street. It's a right laugh.




I took a side view shot so you can see (hopefully) that this truck belongs to the ye mystic krewe of gasparilla yada yada.... LOL.
I'll splain the ways I've thought of WHY that's even funnier in a second.


Okay ... here's the deal and this was just lucky .... because I'm blogging on local, rampant nazi-ism personally observed TODAY and this so fits.

This truck wasn't there last night when I got home very late (had to collect all the candy in South Tampa, first) AND so that means it was brought there within the six spare hours between THEN and when I took the photo. !!! LOL !!!! To me, this level of attention is almost endearing.

But, it does show what lazy and feeling the pressure folks they ARE. I guess they didn't KNOW that just sitting in your car idling the engine or NOT and/or revving your engine towards a person are CRIMES. Duly video'd and witnessed NUMEROUS times.

So they put their too-big heads together and came up with this fool-proof, allegedly non-criminal method of NOT having to move a muscle, avoid further criminality (not so fast) and still let me know that THEY have the BALLS to lead. (whatever)

My take on this:
a)lazy
b)not clever though I'm sure they were self-impressed
c)mildly endearing
d)revealing other connections to their criminality.
e)chain of events and THEIR reactions to the publicity would clearly make this a criminal action.
f)seriously the one guy on the interstate yesterday looks like he was BORN in FSP. Maybe at least conceived there. Are you SURE he has a GED for hire?
g)guys, thanks for all the attention
h)it's not MY fault you lost; it's YOURS
i)through all of this your only thought seems to be how to make your self-impressed power clear to a completely UNimpressed young lady.
j)when people say 'powerful people' in the community I guess we all know how to translate that now: thugs who would kill you or their own children soon as look at you or them
k)on a ROLL here
l)Citizens of Tampa, upon your observation of the insidious and criminal actions of the Tampa Firemen and others in the 'public service/medical' field ... are you SO SURE you want these thugs in your house?

I wonder what big emergency brought a Gasparilla truck (in the wee hours of the morning) to my hood for repairs?????????
I wonder about the mechanics in South Tampa. What was wrong with one of them?/

OH !! No one in my PATH so that the regular stalkers could relaz.

I get it.

tsk tsk.

You're crumbling....

AND you're turning against each other.

I really CAN smell your fear.

And I hear your threats and raise you some more stuff .....

Just walk away.





**************************************************
Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: