Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Station 15 Same OLD song and dance


Yall's stuff so old, I fall ASLEEP. You're making my readers fall asleep. Oh, yes, you're everywhere, your wives are everywhere, there's so many of you, I'm SO overwhelmed.

ummmmmm.
NOT.

Anyway, for your feeb attempt at an attention grab minus death-box stalking and ice-cream perversion. I figure what you want is attention. And, you don't want to let it quell so here: (i'm such a pleaser) LOL
Anyhoooo folks when you own THE LAST EXTREMELY KEYSTONE VALUABLE piece of property in Tampa FLyou get MORE attention. I spose in their wildest dreams they fantasize of some day rubbing shoulders with me. LO F'ng L. To (whoops, keeping this one clean) the point they have even tried to tell me that I WILL spend the profits from MY MONEY, MY INHERITANCE and my GRANDFATHER's WELL-EARNED political acumen (sham that some of these gator-smiles are, they still f-d themselves harder than they f-d him .... LOL ) damnn I have gotten a dirty mouth. So, yeah guys and gals, that won't be happening. I've never stifled a non-existent desire to run with vermin. I've run with vermin who are FUN. Yall ain't no fun. I'd rather play poker.

Anyhooooo look, I"ve been hot-spotting it here for AWHILE now --maybe six months or more but the fire brigade (cheap bastids won't even let me surf it) renamed their network to STATION 15 (it's within range LOL) anyhoo I think it USED TO SAY 'stay away'

But now it's this. What nimrods.

For the record: I'm about ready to press IGNORE Ctrl ALT DELETE ABORT on yall. Looks like you'll have to burn another of my family's houses down.

Breakfast, lunch, SSA(then lunch) after dinner mint, coffee and blogging with the fire brigade.

It feels good REALLY GOOD to be rich. But this is nothing new to me. Money is not my motivator.
Find my price.

Oh,, and if any of you can figure out WHO the leader IS, take me there.

I dO NOT lie awake at night wondering (as you know LOL) and I do not wake up and think of you. Your efforts are for naught.

Is tomorrow citizen stalking day? I'm an anthropologist of stalkers.

If we could organize this a bit, we could truly benefit from it.



**************************************************
Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: