Friday, November 9, 2007

We'll beat you UP we'll beat up EVERYONE

IF we don't beat them up we'll throw stuff in their face that makes them sneeze ... better yet, our connections to homeless and crackheads allow us to get one of these disenfranchised souls (whom WE CREATED) to do almost anything for us. Including throw stuff in your face as we walk behind at a safe distance with our lady friends. LOL.
I watched this fireman buy this homeless guy a bike at the thrift store not long back. Yeah, like everyone doesn't KNOW. They should be deeply ashamed of themselves. But, they know no shame. Only greed.

Apparently they've been following with DEEP INTEREST my commentary over at FloridaToday.com where I got into the middle of a heated discussion with some other citizens questioning the "firefighters" flagrant misuse of public funds and using fire trucks to go grocery shopping with ....
anyhoooo I mentioned that at least HALF of them (and likely ALL) are involved in some home-repair, financing, stealing ... you know .... and many of them advertised it on their trucks. LOL. Proud. Can you imagine that?? Yes, they ARE PROUD of their criminal activities.
AND, now also into the martial arts... I guess this is supposed to be scary but considering they've already sent their child-molesting perverts and big thugs around aplenty it's just another coin in the pond.

They'll BEAT EVERYONE UP !!!!!

Yes they will.

Have I mentioned how many Cheney Brothers INC. trucks I have been close to lately? Never noticed them before I added that Impeach Cheney stuff to my blog. LOL.

Don't beat me up, firemen. Or send your crackhead friends around. That is a CRIME.

But, hey, you have nothing to worry about.

Right?
Right?

RIGHT???





**************************************************
Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: