Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time for aNOTHER new blog???

MY mistake. I should have called this Firefighters AND Police and Sheriffs who stalk Citizens. But, that seems wordy. Anyway, I KNOW that this 'red squad' stalking crap is nation and world wide. Our idea was 'let's get it started in HERE'. Lots of traffic this way comes .....
The difference being that I am a special case .... I am the owner (in name) of the MOST VALUABLE piece of residential property currently located in Tampa (bay LOL) Florida.

AND, DON'T you FORGET it.

left my house at 10:22
here comes an unmarked and # 593 @ 10:24. Another one I didn't catch the # of and then 310 who should get a special prize. Not only did he manage to cross my path (kinda cute from what I could see) but when he felt he needed to do more in like three seconds he turned around at the VERY VERY busy intersection (right there by the fire station 14 at I dunno, like three streeets ... maybe Henderson, Church??, by the Crown Bldg ..... ) Can you BELIEVE I even KNOW the freakin NUMBERS of a fire station? WHO CARES? I certainly don't.


Anyway, some of you boys are repeat offenders. It would be tough to explain what the hell you do around me so much ..... I happen to know that well, never mind what I happen to know. Knock yourselves out.
This is how I assume this works: (because I have not seen a Tampa cop ANYWHERE NEAR ME in WEEKS, maybe MONTHS) they pop out only for the really important or need to intimidate stuff. Are you guys on Azalea TOO or is it that Mr. MP that bothered you? hmmmm

No matter to me.
Yeah, it bothered ME, too. But, I guess that was the plan.

Anyhooooooo --- did the fire thugs make you pick up your part of the chain? Can't say as I blame them.
Carry on.


**************************************************
"It gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware people are of what is really happening to them." - Adolf Hitler - Heated Discussion Firefighter vs Citizen pertaining to Fire Brigade abuse of tax dollars

Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: