Monday, October 29, 2007

Fire Brigade FDOT Roy Lemme Death and Tampa FIREMEN

Well, here's teh deal: All of these things tie together because TODAY FDOT made itself known to me on I 275 (photos and video of they AND their accompanying gangster friend) THEN the Tampa Firemen took NOT JUST ONE but TWO routes (if you can believe this) directly past me in traffic (photos video) possibly headed to teh same destination but taking two different routes. One so that they could blast by me in traffic on Dale Mabry, one so that they could blast by about five blocks away.

Their loyalty to Hitler Bush is bleeding out all through their sirens.

Oh, for the record, after I blogged the mysterious murders deaths of everyone who was going to expose the Bush Bros. and the 'coingate' of the Florida Turnpikes I went to a small fall festival, returned home and spent the rest of the weekend until the Fire Brigade incident this morning peacefully tucked away in mi casa under the watchful eye of my attentive neighbors who imagine themselves to be playas. LOL !!!!!

I probably won't upload the photos as I have to go offline to access them and I've got many things to do today.

I knew this went straight to MY WHITE HOUSE and I'll never tell how or why (not until the need arises if ever) but now EVERYONE will have to know.

They don't seem to learn. When I mentioned recalling the commissioners came thebig truck 'RECALL'all over it. Jeebus. The imagination is ... lacking. And some other matters.

Here's something else stupid that they do: When I talke with one of their 'people' and I don't mind talking to these people, some of whom I know have poisoned me ... and I'll tell you why in a second.

Anyway, they pick this bit of meaningless chatter up and run with it. Sometimes I just make stuff up to freak them out and see what they'll try. It's pretty droll over the last few years, frankly. So, then they'll do things like join runescape and say that same thing to a young person in my family. Or, walk up to my old boyfriend who loves to hang out with the DFH's on the sidewalks and mention a key word to him, peeing all over themselves that it gets back to me. Seriously. I don't like to even give them the satisfaction of talking about it but ... it's just so stupid that you want to give them a plaque.
I imagine their goal is to make me think of them constantly. LOL !!!!!!!

Oh my god I'm actually laughing.

All any of this tells me is how important I am and how much they need my property. They HAVE TO HAVE IT.
They just don't have a very smart way of doing business.

Oh and keep in mind the FDOT guy did not step out of line today at all on the interstate. Other than pacing and changing lanes back and forth slowly to get my attention. THE one who was dangerous was his partner. Pictures forthcoming.

I get it: You want me to shut up. Is that it?? WHY?? Because until ME you had a complete media blackout in south florida. Until I came along no one in Tampa EVER read a word of truth except for from other bloggers and a FEW journalists??

I'll shut up if you stop murdering people. I'll shut up when you stop applying poison to my car.

Today I'm also blogging the first SundayStarbucksStalker.

Oh and the reason I don't mind talking to these people is that once they were children, too. Someone stole their soul, the good part of them that loves other humans. But somewhere inside of them that spark is still there, waiting to be lit. In Tampa, I am WELL USED to being the ONLY DECENT person that most of these people have ever run across. They NEED to KNOW ME. Sometimes I like to touch them. Hug them, shake their hands.... touch their arms .... THEY NEED IT. They need me. They need that decency like water from the moon.

And, that's why I'm HERE: To make this world a better place. I'd be shirking my duty as a human being to avoid these people completely. Sometimes I do a quick retirement. Don't go out, talk, give. Quick refresher. There are quicker ways to 're-up' and I use them every day.

Oh, and you can't believe the people that WANT TO TURN. They want to be decent again. That child inside of them LONGS for air. It's true.
So, spread your goodness and love around.

Love, Glenda the Good Witch of the North.
okay, this is cute. I went to congratulate litbrit on winning best writer in the netroots florida. YAY !!! and one of her commenters had asked about her crown (you'll have to go read it yourself, folks and YOU SHOULD) ... apparently that is spelled GLINDA. Now, which childhood did I miss that from???

Love, Glinda, the Good Witch of the North ... cause it's all about Halloween right now ......

**************************************************
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: