Wednesday, October 31, 2007

work on THE EMERGENCY EXITS

Oh, here's why the Pinellas Firemen are willing to wait until the week of Nov. 7th. Remember how I blogged the stalking Pinellas Fireman? And, how easy it is from this building to document them because there is ONLY ONE exit that's not an emergency exit? And so how largely other than looming in traffic and sending their relatives to starbucks to talk about their various health problems (LOL !!!!! see Reactive Airway Diseases Can't Keep Quiet) ...
Here's teh scenario in proper order ... which makes I DUNNO HOW MANY PEOPLE COMPLICIT.

They are in a big club. Lots of them have iron eagle tattoos and are studying pharmacy, EMT and Paramedic and no doubt firefighting although I have no evidence of the last.

Anyway, so after the Fireman was blogged, another one came up: no shirt but kept hiding his face. it was weird. THEN came the Pinellas Cty Sheriff a few days ago: checking all the exits. ... and intimidation: cost-saving effort.

THEN the next day the alarm closest to me sounded. Been in here for YEARS, never heard that before.

THEN today at 12:31 there was a tiny little glitch which shut down all the computers ... real QUICK... so that was a complete power outage. Three minutes later came that emergency door exit again. The same one.

THEN a crew of 'maintenance men' read : THUGS. Sorry guys. But it's true.

So, obviously, they are trying to re-set the ONE emergency exit to NOT sound an alarm when opened.

I'll let them figure out for themselves how that works out GREAT for me, too.

Oh, and a prediction: They are rearranging some things in here the week of Nov. 7th... HOW MUCH you want to BET that it will work out so that people can pass where they can't pass now and intimidate those whom they can't NOW????

All this trouble: I KNOW you have the money.

What's teh deal with you??

Do you think this is endearing??

Do you imagine yourself to be in some battle with me?

Was it more fun before I knew what you were doing??

Or NOW??

Come ON, let's really know each other.

Tell me.

Anyway, they're working on the emergency exits so that the stalkers can go on a free-for-all. Whooo Hooo I can't tell you what a colossal waste of time this is for them.

Is there NO ONE who can communicate ?????

Dale had a pretty big mouth.

You think you're scary people. I'll tell you who you should be scared of: each other.

AND, YOU ARE.

AND, YOU KNOW IT.

what a way to live your precious life.

I'm sad for you.

See ya on the stairwell.



**************************************************
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: