Saturday, October 27, 2007

YAY NEW NEIGHBORS !!!

Questions an attorney might ask a "landlord"

How do you find your tenants?

Are any of your tenants related to you?

Let's see the proof.

Along with revealing the identity and whereabouts of said tenants. OF COURSE he doesn't have a 170000 home sitting there renting by the month FURNISHED and not get some good good ID unless he knows the folks VERY WELL. Like perhaps he's in a gang with them.

This is how the people in this gang move around: One big suitcase. What a life.

AND, so coincidental with that house entry (pictures) and the mention of mr. tome who has been involved in several illegal activities pertaining to myself the property and the Tampa Police Dept.

Interestingly enough MANY of his errrrrrr 'tenants' are from other states: Notably Ohio.

Careful on your next move there, honey.

Oh and also --- already a prospective new tenant circling. The guy wasn't gone FIVE MINUTES. Seriously.
I know all this stuff is for me. My own private parade. LOL.

I've got my end covered. YOu owe me over a million dollars anyway you slice it. Probably MORE.

So, move in every last asshole you know and I realize that will be a considerable amount of assholes. LOL. Have them all bring their suitcases. LOL. And, it still WONT MATTER.

Do you GET IT??

Please get it.

You lost.

Oh and these are just a few of the questions. Honestly, yall need someone smart on your side.

Especially considering every eye is on you and limo man due to recorded threats on MY LIFE.

Let's make some more calls to coden enforcement gang member friends, shall we?

It's all so stupid. I'm embarrassed for you. Your children are ashamed (D).

Bob H. is ... going to roll over on you. LOL.

It's what happens when you crawl in bed with a bunch of chicken shits.

And Bob C. not far behind. Considering wifey has his pants on for him.



**************************************************
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: