Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pray for your asses

Because if anyone I even like a LITTLE BIT comes down with so much as a cold .... YOU ARE SO F*****G F***ED. Keeping this blog clean so it doesn't get nanny'd.

Don't even find out HOW.

I will and the people I love WILL walk around in this one-cow town of yours, right through your cheap zorro-set, wherever we want to, until we leave.

IF YOU DARE to impede anyone I love in any way WHATSOEVER OR effect our health further I will come AFTER YOU with EVERYTHING. All quite legal and peaceful of course. I am a non-violent person.

Just so we have an understanding.

Mark my word. YOU do NOT want to keep heading down this road.

Do I appear to be afraid of you?

Do you EVER wonder WHY??

You REALLY REALLY SHOULD.

I will SO bring down the whole show if you even send some stupid CHILD (cuter than your mother) in my range again.

So we have an understanding.

Know your enemy.

You made me.

You failed to know me first.

Silly.

I caught the cold thing the other day but I don't fire at random.

Patience nets a good target.

Capice?

You won't believe who crossed my path from RHS about ten years ago. LOL !!!! And boy does his VHS tell a story.
Check your records. I think you missed that one. OH, and I hear she still has the car. TRACES, nothing more than traces ....... that's really a cost-saving move you're making.
Jeebus, are any of yall even vaguely acquainted with statistics OR an accountant of merit??? LOL !!!!!!
Your chirrun are bad actors.

And they could use charm school quite frankly.

I have to KNOW: HOW could you do that to your own children???
I've seen it with my own eyes in my own house or I wouldn't believe it.

Admit it. You're scared of me.
You don't have to be.

BACK OFF.

BACK UP WHERE YOU BELONG.

The nice people didn't opt to play with you thugs. You brought this and you can stop this. Must I SPELL EVERYTHING OUT?????????????????????



**************************************************
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: