Thursday, October 25, 2007

Home Invasion now

UPDATE: Here's something interesting. Remember how I blogged the Pinellas Fireman/stalker who was giving me the hairy eye here at my office a week or so ago? I'm pretty much in the same spot again and while doing some paperwork and such I see out of the corner of my eye this sheriff go by. (pinellas cty.) Before all this started going on I'd have thought NOTHING of this. NOTHING. BUT, you have to come up two flights of stairs etc.. etc.... to get close to me in here. So I got up and had a look where he was going. This dude was checking all the exits. First he made it a point to angle around and swing by me. FIRST. Because I also went outside to see where his car was parked. Yep, I did. I learned to grab my camera and document. He's outside at some private entrance so he came up on the elevator, right past me. Went down to the other end, there's no exit and then down the stairs where I found him checking the childrens' section for exits (or whatever) after THAT he took the same route as the fireman who stalked and walked back towards bill young's office. There is only an emergency exit there. I went to be sure and yes, it is emergency only. He got here that quick to walk by me, note the exits and by the time I was finished in the ladies' room I went outside to look for his car again and it was already gone. Yep. Very interesting. I'm sure it's meant to be intimidating. I saw three of them within one block just on the way in so I guess maybe it's Pinellas Sheriff day. Whatever.
Once, when I was leaving my attorney's office one of them (i had seen him circling in the blocks around my atty's office before I got on the bridge) raced to get in front of me on the Interstate and then slammed his brakes on. Interesting. Considering that endangered MANY other people. That was before the video camera but NOT before I started documenting and also called my attorney's office to ascertain the exact time of the danger. So there is lots of documentation of this and the numerous tampa incidents. Also, at the SPC campus clearwater one day I was leaving with others and the Pinellas Sheriff called to ask if I was okay. LOL !!!! LOL !!!!! She said, you just called 911 and NO I certainly HAD NOT. NOW, if that had been the FIRST time that would be ONE thing but it was not. ANyway, I'm sure this is supposed to make you feel watched or something. It doesn't make me feel anything. I needed a walk, anyway ... if I can't justify letting them take a bit of my time they get ignored. Fuck them.
Oh, this guy probably wants me to mention he is fine. Not so bad. Didn't really get a good look at the face, was taking pictures.... but I don't DO uniforms. Whenever I see these folks I picture them in their SS uniforms which I imagine they keep in the trunk of their cars. Imagine the covert drycleaning that goes on.

lalallalalalalalaaa oh pinellas sheriff 56044 for the trackers. This won't stop me from posting the south tampa info. I'm trying to give them a chance ... I doubt it will work >I see the meanness fed into that little boy when I look at thephotos of these folks. Imagine a child born mean? That doesn't happen so much. You have to MAKE a child MEAN. And then that's ON YOU. ON YOU> Ruining one of the people that are meant for love. Stealing their lives. They never have a chance. That's on you.
An old woman who used to live in my neighborhood ... oh never mind. I'm tired of talking about these assholes today. LOL


Yesterday, when I returned home someone had entered my house by the back door. Here's teh deal: IF you stand on my back porch, there is an unimpeded view of the fire-station one/half block away. I can see them clearly and tehy can see ME clearly. You understand of course that this familiarity and proximity would never have allowed me to believe that these folks were stalking me if they had not gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to get my attention. Ironically my beloved Grandpa bought this lucrative property partly (due to encouragement of some friends) because of the safety involved in the close proximity of the Fire Brigade Station. You may recall that other houses in my family have been burned down. Including an attempt on this one. Make that TWO attempts. The ONLY close neighbor besides Mr.Tome's tenants who text my whereabouts around is the firefighter's nephew who is on video entering and leaving our yard a number of times. And our house but that was some time back. Since then, realizing we had this problem we have secured our home so that it's no easy task or accident if somene finds themselves inside of it. There has never been any entry to our home other than this boy and his friends and never ANY entry at ALL in the last several years other than what we have on video (top secret) and three times since it was threatened that the ones who want my property would plant drugs in my car or home.
This is ALL related to the Tampa Fire Brigade. It's a message that I may leave my home and find peace elsewhere BUT when I return home I will find that only through the benevolence of the Fire Brigade will I be secure in my home and possessions.

Anyway, I take this as the reply that they'd prefer not to have evidence of their stalking posted but have no intention of abating this behavior. OR they planted something. That's why I document all of this.

I have a very good picture of the perpetrator(S) from the old camera installed in the ceiling ....
and I WILL be posting the tags and photos. I'll be saving the footage from home. hehe.

I didn't really look around too much to see what they did because most of it will be on film. More's the pity. Now add B + E to the list of their crimes.

This is nothing new for firemen. This guy is on house arrest or prison after 22 felony BREAKINS

Interesting: I never considered the LEGAL drug aspect:

eft behind, blood from the intruder. Gone from a paramedic's emergency supply vehicle -- syringes filled with morphine and valium. The narcotics were stolen from a large stash routinely used to refill emergency vehicles around the county.

Scott Allison, Clark County Fire Department's spokesperson said, "We were just as surprised as anybody when we got the call Saturday morning saying that another fire station had been broken into and drugs were missing."

Of course, it's NOT too tough to become a firefighter. Clearly designed to weed out the undesirables with ethics and a soul.

Basic Firefighting: Forcible Entry (trained to break in)

Blowing up SELF and Stuff (as their relative (same one) threatened to do to my home

Burglary and Theft (and he's SIXTY, how long did THIS go on??)

According to statements made by the teens, Duane's house was a virtual open bar for kids in the neighborhood, as long as Duane's firefighter husband was not home. (maybe in the closet watching) She's a school employee (former)

YES, I do have a reason for including some of these. I've had the dubious pleasure of being stalked by various firefighters and family members and also at least one DHS employee to find that their main interests are GAMBLING and/or MY property. Then teh lovely wife will be a school-teacher or YMCA employee. Farming the kids off to sexually aggressive homes and/or ruining the child's self-esteem. It's sick. AND I want YOU to KNOW.

Maybe they're drunk or hungover(starbucksstalkingsunday) they sure DO LOOK mean.

I could go ON AND ON with this.

I am convinced that my plan to reveal the stalking resulted in the BIG EFFORT on SundayStarbucksStalking and then this ILLEGAL ENTRY to my home. Video video video. Roll on as long as you like. Oh yeah and the firefighter's nephew is about flattening some more tires and threats. Are yall REALLY TOO STUPID to stop?? There isn't THAT MUCH CRACK in the world, is there?

Shooting up cocaine with the 5th generation in the belly. Word. And, so it's no mystery TO ME where this stems from.

Hope ya didn't forget any of your cocaine in my casa.

They were stealing from US BEFORE WE WERE BORN. This guy is going to get punished by 'fire commissioners' ... hmmm, is THIS why they were so anxious to have a fire commission in pasco>? Is that a cushion between crime and punishment and the firefighter???

**************************************************
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: