Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Who's Your Kid's Coach?

UPDATE: here's a link to the original story .. for as long as it's tehre before SPTIMES archives it. Drat. The link is also in the title but I like to include it in the story, just in case. Also, this became front page news which I approve of. Subtle, nasty manipulation not the 'driving of racism'. (though frankly, none of this rings true for me, I'm pretty sure they're driving the WHOLE drama to usher in background checks on your pants cuffs or under-roos.)

Honestly I don't CARE about most criminal backgrounds. In many cases it's just PAPER. I care about the person and how they treat me and mine.

Since I've made it CLEAR that the Pinellas, Pasco, Tampa and DC firemen have been VERY disrespectful towards my family and since I have and will reveal their connection to street gangs and biker gangs and carney and youth gangs -- this is a necesary inclusion.

Yesterday or the day before I was having lunch at Publix. YUM. Out in the parkig lot was a HUGE SUV with a Tampa firefighter sticker, an Azalea Bulldogs sticker and it was right next to my car.

I did ask my passenger if it was there prior to our arrival and it WAS so I felt it unfair to document it. I DO only document them when they are obviously stalking me and 99.7% of the time they ARE.

BUT, as I sat there munching I realized that I have never actually gotten near that firefighter sticker just been stalked by it and had it buzz me a lot in traffic. So I popped out to get a close-up photo to study.

WHICH is when I noticed the Azalea Bulldogs sticker. Hmmmph I said to myself. THIS is NOT a Tampa school. No, it's not.

BUT, apparently it IS the school to some Tampa Firemen's children, one of whose family members works at Publix and one of whom possibly supplied AVID support for drug-dealers to coach his child.

The article does NOT mention whether any of the coaches in question are also firemen. I wonder .......

The point?? Too many common factors to leafve out of the equation. This fits in the VENN diagram.

I quite agree that the past is the past. It's also how the mob creates loyalty. IF you have a record, you rely on them for employment. You are vulnerable.

Also, a person can be arrested numerous times for the same crime which has to be considered when a record is viewed.

Anyway --- I'd sure like to know IF the article hides the fact taht some are firemen OR fails to reveal that the supportive 'parents' are firemen.

My experience with firemen is that they are EXTREMELY FRATERNAL which moves them into the same hoods, sends their children to the same schools AND also that if Tampa doesn't do something quick we'll never have another decent fireman. They groom them selectively now. Straight through JEFFERSON.

Anyway, all this fits.


OH, and I also think the grand theft and larceny in 2006 was a LITTLE MUCH to forgive. Circumstances, please?:?


**************************************************
Gang and Citizen Stalking
An interesting PUBLIC discussion pertaining to Firemen ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS at FloridaToday.com.
Unlike THIS victim I have NO intention of keeping this information to myself. I warned warned and warned. Let the chips fall where they may. I think I've made it PRETTY CLEAR that I intend to reveal if it doesn't stop and instead they thought they'd scare me and DO MORE. That's their choice.

Additional Data on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: