Sunday, October 21, 2007

Murder Club out in FULL FORCE todasy

Dear Members of teh Murder Club which extends up the Eastern Seaboard and farther likely (still investigating)

Are you SO SURE of your place in things? I'm just checking. Becuase, while I hear your threats and watch you believe your place is secure I'm observing things that allow me to see that YOUR OWN HEALTH is SHOT and you are being taken out just as you believe you are protecting yourself by taking out others and by standing back while good people are threatened and murdered. I go to your houses, I talk to your friends. I see what I see. I hear what I hear.

The time of MAN is OVA. The time of THE ORKS is upon us.

Not on MY WATCH. This is why I'm HERE. Go figure.

I have to laugh at all these fucking morons with their firefighter stickers who are rolling up about every five minutes while the big red things rip by left and right and UNHEARD OF in my hood those lazy fire brigade boys are washing their truck in the MIDDLE OF THE STREET ON A SUNDAY. I'm SURE they just changed up the schedule or something.

Anyway, not long back I bookmarked a TON of links when I finallly found the connection between the fire-pigs and Nazi Germany and Hitler and Bush that I was looking for. (In Nazi Germany they displayed their loyalty to Hitler and here in Amerika, of course, they are showing their loyalty to BUSHCO) AND, of course, I'm EXTREMELY LEERY of those politicians they pushed in to office.

You probably remember that I was searching and searching and finding nothing. By cracky, I KNEW it was there. FINALLY I stumbled on THIS below article and teh other ones I bookmarked that day.

By the way, I am going to ask for part of the take of EVERY business I frequent because when I or mine come to call --- their business picks up so much. Why should I pay for my coffee at Starbucks (sorry I have to it's my hotspot) when I bring in at least fifty customers??? So far it's only about ten or fifteen. I'm getting teh distinct feeling that the murder club does NOT appreciate this new blog.

But, I don't have time for that today.

Here's teh article
(I want to mention how much time it saves to NOT go back and fix teh for the AMAZING)

Oh before you get started reading: Seriously. Examine the facts. You think you are warning me and taking ME out. The thing is you're being attacked in your own homes and brought down like flies. Do you believe yourself to be UNexpendable??

Here's the deal: I'm seeing YOU. I see your half-sick more or less greasy smiles. I SMELL your fear. You KNOW. Some of you are so fucking freaked OUT that not too long back (long about 2001) yuo started talking. Not to me but to the grapevine type of dealie. Others spend their time trying to get in my space and ears. ALL OF THIS because they DO NOT WANT to pay for my MY MY property. PLUS --- there's MORE. All of tehse folks believe that they are part of a superior race and doing well to protect their families. This is HUGE. And, believe me, they are TAKING YOU OUT. I'm watching them. AND YOU KNOW IT.

I'm watching you murder people and take their property, remove their belongings from their home and dispose of same. At the same time I'm watching your faces and health and your own situations. And, I'm watching all of you paint yourselves in to a corner. All that and you know WHY??

I'll tell you why.

Every action stems from love or fear.

All of YOUR actions stem from fear. You do what you are told ALL DAY long. WHO goes and buys a cup of coffee because someone ELSE tells them to? LMAO !!! AND, what about that is freedom? They're luring you into the cage with jobs, new cars, travel, vacations. And, you are TRAPPED. One word and you are out of a job, a home and a car. Financed to THE EARS. But, there's more. (tell all the truth but tell it slant) People can only handle so much TRUTH at a time. My capacity for truth is bigger and quicker than most considering I've lived through some extreme horror. Once your eyes get forced upon something so horrific -- you SEE. I'm going to try to teach the world to see. In perfect harmony. Keep your innocence but read here and learn.

Here's the article: Read especially the FIRE BRIGADE PARTS. This is only among the first days of the burning and looting and murder of the Jewish people. And other 'undesirables' in Nazi Germany.

I am sure that the FIRE BRIGADE did not step down their participation in the murder of jews and other 'undesirables'.... In fact, I know FOR A FACT that it increased. Because I've already read same. You can search fire brigade nazi germany or you can wait until I have time to reveal and expound on it.


Germany's day of wrecking and looting


Gangs unhampered by the police (just like inTAMPON, FL)| Synagogues burned down in many cities

Friday November 11, 1938 (jesus christ people it hasn't even been ONE HUNDRED years and already these bastards are doing this AGAIN) Of course, they've been planning it for a HELL OF A LONG TIME. Over 35 years. Damaging people, murdering, slithering their way into positions of control.

Thanks to: Guardian Unlimited


The Nazis yesterday devoted themselves to an orgy of anti-Jewish disorders. Synagogues were set on fire and shops wrecked and looted in many cities.

The final signal for these "spontaneous" demonstrations was given by the Munich disorders, which were organised and carried out by Hitler's "old guard" who had been attending the annual celebrations in the city. Hitler and other members of the Government were at Munich for the meetings. The disorders began immediately after the last meeting of the celebrations had ended. The "old guard" rioters were in Nazi uniforms and were not hampered by the police.

After a statement by Dr. Goebbels that the disorders must stop had been broadcast twice the wrecking parties (which included members of the Hitler Youth) withdrew last night.

The rioters at Frankfurt even went so far as to tear up valuable books found in a Jewish library.

In Vienna all Jews waiting outside the British Consulate in the hope of getting visas to enable them to emigrate were arrested. It is believed that in all 10,000 Jews were arrested. It is thought that they will be sent to a concentration camp. Twenty-two suicides are reported.

Another signal for the wrecking was given earlier in the week by the Nazi "Angriff" under the headlines of "The Jews are Doing too Well," "An End to the Jewish Big Profit-makers of Berlin."

Cause of the riots

The cause of the outbreak was the shooting of a young German diplomatist in Paris by a 17-year-old Polish Jew, who was born in Germany. His parents were suddenly arrested and sent in a penniless state to the Polish frontier to be expelled from Germany. The boy received news of this in Paris at the very time he had been refused permission to work in France and ordered to leave the country. In despair he bought a revolver, determined to shoot some German official.

To-day the Jews of Germany have been put under a reign of terror in revenge for the murder in Paris of Herr Vom Rath by the young Polish Jew Grynsban. Synagogues have been set on fire and every Jewish shop or place of business throughout Berlin is being systematically wrecked and many of them set on fire by gangs in civilian clothes enjoying the toleration of the police and authorities.(this is the same thing going on in Tampa only it's done under cover and the belongings are set by the curb or taken to the NAZI OWNED THRIFT STORES OR EBAY. When I started documenting the wholesale cleansing in Tampa. Trailers full of peoples' lives hauled away all over town. Stuff tossed to the curb sometimes four times on a street. EVICTIONS PLUS. As SOON as I began documenting this it STOPPED.) So, yes, I SMELL YOUR FEAR. WHO DO I KNOW? Do I look afraid???

Wholesale arrests of Jews have taken place throughout the Reich to-day. In small places all the male Jews are reported to have been arrested, while in bigger towns like Nuremberg the whole of the executive officers of the Jewish community have been taken into custody. The headquarters of the Zionist Organisation in Berlin has been completely wrecked and many of its officials arrested. All Jewish schools have been closed.

At Munich a Jewish banker and his wife are reported to have thrown themselves out of the window and some young Jews from a training camp have been injured in a collision with Nazis, but these are the only reports received here of actual bloodshed and cannot be confirmed yet.

In the streets of Berlin a number of Jews, however, were roughly handled, two being dragged from their houses and others jostled through the streets. Photographers who tried to take pictures of the wrecking operations were stopped by the police and one American photographer was arrested but later released.

Shop-wrecking for 18 hours

Plundering and destruction of Jewish property are taking place all over the capital, but the plundering has not been uniform. As darkness fell this evening the gangs of wreckers were supplemented by dubious elements of the population. There are streets in the business quarters whole sections of which this evening are literally paved with broken glass, while in the kerbs and on the road are lying smashed office furniture, typewriters, telephones, bales of papers, and other wreckage which had been hurled out of the windows by the wrecking squads. By to-night these squads had been busy for the better part of 18 hours.

Were it not for the figures of the wreckers to be seen at the windows, and for the crashing of their hammers upon the glass and furniture of the buildings, it might have been thought that the destruction was the work of air bombardment.

Fire Brigade's part

Wrecking squads began their operations in the small hours. In groups they entered the synagogues, throwing petrol over the pews and setting the interiors on fire. As far as could be observed the work of the fire brigades was largely to stand by and keep an expert watch that the fires did not spread from the synagogue interiors to neighbouring buildings.

These interior fires were allowed slowly to burn themselves out. In one synagogue where the fire brigade actually put out the fire it was started by incendiaries again later. One of the Berlin synagogues escaped the incendiaries after being prepared for conflagration because the fire brigade warned the wrecking squad that no guarantee could be given for the safety of two adjacent blocks of flats if the synagogue were actually set alight.

(i also suspect that before the fireman's nephew called to threaten to burn down my house that this was the reason it stands, the neighbors have all these illegal structures that are right ON my property, something I never worried about because at the time we were neighbors)

Oh a side not to you lesser members of the murder club: The way I hear it, every family sacrifices a family member. Just say there are FOUR of you. Whic of you do you suppose is on the hook?? I'll tell you who. It's you. The gentle one who has always given way. You're IT.

The crowds watched the burning of the synagogues with apathy.

Arrested for disapproving

Few police were to be seen. Their function seemed to be to prevent any interruption to the movement of traffic caused by the spectators.

The only arrests made by the police were of a large number of the Jewish proprietors of the wrecked premises and of more than a hundred Aryan Germans who ventured to express their disapproval of these scenes.

One foreigner, incensed by what he saw, declared audibly, "And this is what is called Kultur." His remark was taken up by Nazis in the crowd and he was ordered to clear out and hustled away into the distance quickly.

This evening an order was issued by Dr. Goebbels, who is the Nazi District Chief of Berlin, ordering the population to stop the attacks upon the Jews. It is announced that new legislative measures will be taken against them. These measures are awaited by the Jews with trepidation.

It is believed that one of them will be a law for the expropriation of Jewish property above a few hundred pounds' value. It is unlikely in any case that the Jews will be able to open their wrecked business premises again. The expulsion of all foreign Jews is another measure that will probably be ordered.

AND THIS WAS THE BEGINNING in 1938.

I missed the beginning in Amerika. I was busy with other things. I DO KNOW that it ramped up in 2000 and has reached unbelievable HEIGHTS OF MURDER AND LOOTING by 2005. In 2007, some still are just beginning to see.

If you don't believe me, don't bury your head. Investigate for yourself. One of my friends told me that I should not be documenting this in front of children and that I should stop documenting while they are around. I completely disagree. I think it's EXTREMELY important to be sure that as many people know about this as possible.

How did they get away with murdering all those JEWS and undesirables?? They did it fast and secretly. Some pretended they did not see out of fear.

How is the current regime and fire brigade getting away with this?????
Because NO ONE KNOWS.

Not ANY MORE MOTHERFUCKERS.

And, it will surprise you .... I didn't find all this out by myself.

GETFUCKED. Honestly, that would help. Don't just reproduce. FUCK.














FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. The author believes that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. § 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: Cornell.edu. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: