Saturday, October 20, 2007

SanWich the Fire Brigade Boy

At 1:31 today and NOT for the first time I encountered the above at Gandy and Himes. At the time I was taking a friend home and had others in my vehicle. My vehicle had been tampered with. Some type of chemical or spray or gas or powder blows up through the vents and creates a redness and numbness and a chemical burn that later causes brown spotting and peeling on your nose and cheeks. Earlier today closer to home V488JV, the fire brigade boy, circled and passed my vehicle slowly -- prior to this my vehicle had also been tampered with. This also creates a numbing sensation in one's mouth and throat and facial areas. Causing difficulty in breathing and numbness to hands (if touched) and facial extremities. Redness and irritation can persist if touched. Skin is sensitive to sun giving on a 'sunburned' appearance.

Given all the encounters we have experienced with the Tampa and Pinellas and Pasco and Washington DC fire brigades I have decided to more carefully document this experience and relate the same.

If you'll notice the local fire stations in Hillsborough County are all situated close to a Publix. Not ALL but MANY.

A fact you have to lock in EARLY is that firemen's names (for some previously unknown reason) are NOT listed in the property records. Supposedly this has to do with their 'safety'??? Now, I ask you as a reasonably intelligent person ... why would a fireman's safety be an issue??? Don't they just HELP people?

Right.

In fact, the opposite is TRUE. In every neighborhood where a fire station is situated in Tampa the direct surrounding neighborhood has been 'taken over'. This is no small plan. This is very sinister.
The neighborhood went through enormous changes. Peoples' health faltered, strangers who looked frightening moved in and out and in and out. The lead-in homes to the neighborhoods became rental property or vacated and thus dragged down the appeal of the neighborhood. This is not so obvious in South Tampa because there are MANY MANY MANY firemen, police, judges, others who consider themselves elite and whatever situated in South Tampa.
As well, the water in certain neighborhoods is completely unpotable. As the faces of neighborhoods changed, and gangsters moved in, whole half blocks of property became unlisted. Cops?? Firemen?? Churches???? Judges??? How is that all these long-time and/or elderly residents ALL fell into ill health within the last five or six years and the firemen and cops ended up with these homes/? Some of them of course disguised as LLC's or land trusts or under a homie's name?? Hmmmm??? How is that ??? AND THEN ---- other people started dying. My life has been threatened numerous times. Family members have been threatened. Family members fired from jobs?? hmmmmmmmmmmm

I have something you want. I know what you are doing. I can PROVE that you are stalking me. I can PROVE that you meet and plan this. I can PROVE that many of you are firefighters in Tampa and Pasco and/or bikers related.

Anyway, the thing is they are hoping they can threaten or destroy my health or scare me into shutting up. They are doing so by circling me, threatening my family, threatening my health and life and they have already murdered aplenty and taken property from people.

It's all there in black and white in the property records and in the Hillsborough County Public Records.

Then Sanwich and friends think they can shut me up. They are hoping that I will pass out behind the wheel so that they can take me to the hospital. Sorry folks. And, if I were you I would be careful. Very fucking careful. One phone call from someone if I even look like I'm going to faint and your asses will never get out of prison. I'm NOT THE ONLY one who konws how he really died. And, it's way too coincidental adn his widow is no dummy.

So, anyway, I don't want to ruin the regular political blog by keeping track of your crimes over there so here's one just for you.

You earned it.

People with a clue: Locate the fire-stations in YOUR neighborhood. Go and evaluate the real-estate around them. Find out how many of those houses have sold in the last five years. If they haven't sold over and over again they're no longer listed.

The Tamap firefighters (otherwise known as the Ne0-Nazis 0f Tampa FL) are involved in the hugest real-estate scam ever known. They have figured out how to create a Nazi-Germany ghetto without the barbed wire. They are providing chemicals to ruin the health of citizens and these chemicals are being used in the cars yards and houses of the citizens who are their targets. MANY of these citizens are already DEAD. The obituaries have grown king-sized over the last five or six years. I personally can connect this to 2005. It goes back MUCH farther but I have a start date for RICO purposes. My start date is January 2004. When you are away from your home (providing you are a target and I have found MANY victims) your yard is sprayed, when you are on your way home chemicals are being released into the air where you park your car, open your gate, retrieve your mail, enter your front door.

Anyway, have yourself a look through the public records. Have a look through the Property Appraisers site.

Have a look at these firemen. They are involved in extremely sinister, extremely provable heinous acts.

There's the gauntlet.

I know you're too fuc king stupid to stop. And you think I am stuck on stupid.

Let's see who laughs last.

No comments: